Search This Blog

April 09, 2012

This week’s ranking on SBS Inkigayo for April 8, 2012


This week’s ranking on SBS Inkigayo for April 8, 2012
Today MC : IU, Goo HARA, Nicole
This week’s Mutizen Song : SHINee “Sherlock”
This week’s Take Seven :
#1. 2AM ”I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me”
#2. SHINee “Sherlock”
#3. BigBang “Fantastic Baby”
#4. CNBLue “Hey You”
#5. BTOB “Insane”
#6. NU’EST “FACE”
#7. B1A4 “Baby I’m Sorry”
Comeback Special :
-Jang Na Ra “I Only Think of You”
Debut Special :
-EXO-K “History”, “MAMA”
Inkygayo Campaign Song :
-SHINee “Traffic Safety Song”
This week’s cats were LED Apple, Tritops, Na Yoon Kwon, M4, Taw & HAHA, Jang Hee Young, Nine Muses, Jang Na Ra, BTOB, SPICA, NU’EST, B1A4, EXO-K, CNBLue, 2AM, SHINee and BigBang.

SHINee “Sherlock”



BigBang “Bad Boy”, “Fantastic Baby”


2AM ”I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me”


CNBLue “Hey You”


BTOB ”Insane”


Jang Na Ra “I Only Think of You”



EXO-K “History”, “MAMA”


Nine Muses “Ticket”


Jang Hee Young “Love is Pain”


Taw & HAHA ”The Person By My Arm”


M4 “Though Love Leaves”


Na Yoon Kwon “Beautiful”


Tritops “I’m Bad Guy”


LED Apple “SADNESS”
Source : Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment