Search This Blog

August 13, 2012

Jang Keun Suk returns to Korea abruptly: “I wanted to stay in Shanghai longer, but…”



Recently, Jang criticized one of his extreme fans.
On August 11, Jang conducted The Cri Show 2 in Shanghai, China. One of his fans, however, gave him a hard time after the concert, and the star could not help but leave some comments about it on Weibo (a Chinese version of Twitter).
On the next day, Jang left another comment which read, “I love you, my fans. I just dislike some extreme, egoistic fans who violate traffic regulations and care less about safety to follow me around 24/7. I wanted to stay longer in China and write a Shanghai diary, but I’m going back to Korea! Sorry, thank you, and love you all. Except for those extreme fans.”
Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “Those crazy fans in China make you speechless.” “He has already said enough about them, but they just don’t get it.” “There are some crazy fans in Korea, but we’re speaking in global terms now.”
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment