Search This Blog

August 30, 2012

Song Hye Kyo feels more comfortable not wearing makeup



Actress Song Hye Kyo recently confessed that she likes to go around without makeup, and it feels strange to her when she wears it.
Through her photo essay titled Hye Kyo’s Hour which published on August 30, the star revealed her everyday life story like the secret of keeping her skin clear.
Particularly on the page with the subtitle “I don’t wear much makeup,” Song wrote, “I usually go around with bare face. Because I usually don’t wear makeup, people around me say that it feels strange when I wear it. So it occurs to me.”
She added, “I wear face mask everyday. This is the thing I do for my skin. I try to drink a lot of water and eat brunch. Sometimes I go to a skin care clinic.”
“I’m sleepaholic, but I often find it hard to fall asleep alone.”
You can check out the actress’s honest stories and some professional photos in the book Hye Kyo’s Hour. Despite her hectic schedule abroad, she managed to finish her book.
Source: TV Report

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment