Search This Blog

August 30, 2012

Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min are awarded with the Best Hallyu Actor Awards



The two main actors of Rooftop Prince, Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min, have been awarded with the Best Hallyu Actor and Actress Awards of the Seoul International Drama Awards 2012.
On August 30, the 7th Seoul International Drama Awards was held at the Korean National Theater in Seoul.
Park Yoo Chun was awarded with the Best Hallyu Actor Award and said, “It was lucky for me to work with Rooftop Prince. I want to glorify this moment to my father, whom passed away without watching the series, although I really wanted him to. I’ll work harder and become a better Park Yoo Chun, so please stay with me.” He showed tears when he mentioned his father.
Han Ji Min said, “I believe this award is given by many fans of the series who supported it with love. This award reminds me of staff who worked so hard on the set. I promise to become a better actress who seeks for improvement and growth.”
In addition to the Best Hallyu Actor Award, Park received The People’s Choice Award as well.
Source: TV Report

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment