Search This Blog

August 01, 2012

ZE:A’s Moon Jun Young to emcee Asia Song Festival


ZE:A’s leader Moon Jun Young, who injured his ankle, was recently selected as an MC for ‘The 9th Asia Song Festival.’
On August 1, ZE:A’s agency, Star Empire, said Moon will appear as an MC at the festival with actress Park Soo Jin, which will be held at Yeosu Expo on August 4, .
It has been almost a month since he made an official appearance after he attended a showcase on July 3. He had injured ankle since May so he couldn’t perform the group’s second EP Spectacular.
Moon says, “I couldn’t participate in our new song’s performances, because of my injured ankle and I felt bad about it. But I’m very excited to appear at the festival as an MC and to meet the public.”
“My ankle is not quite healed enough to perform the song but since I’m seeing a doctor regularly, I hope I can give a wonderful performance soon.”
Many K-pop representative singers, including, ZE:A, Kim Hyun Joong, Tiger JK & T Yoon Mi Rae, MBLAQ, SISTAR, Teen Top, Ailee, and B1A4 will appear at the festival.
Source: Starnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment