Search This Blog

August 30, 2012

JYJ’s Yoo Chun wins awards at Seoul Drama Awards: “I owe this to my father”



JYJ’s Yoo Chun gave an impressive acceptance speech.
On August 30, Yoo Chun won Hallyu Special – Best Actor and Most Popular Actor at the 2012 Seoul Drama Awards, which was held at Jangchungdong National Theatre.
After receiving the awards, Yoo Chun stated, “I was lucky to have worked on Rooftop Price. I worked with many people, but I especially appreciate Han Ji Min, the director, and my family. I really wanted my father to watch this drama series, but unfortunately he left this world before it started airing. I owe these prizes to him.”
Yoo Chun received the news of his father’s death late because of JYJ’s tour of South America in March. The body of his father was cremated and laid at the Seoul Memorial Park.
This was the seventh year for Seoul Drama Awards since it was held for the first time in 2006 by Korean Broadcasters Association and Seoul Drama Awards Organizing Committee.
Source: TV Report

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment