Search This Blog

May 11, 2012

SNSD’s Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica say, “We never go on a diet”



SNSD’s Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica revealed how much they weigh.
In the episode of KBS 2TV’s Happy Together 3 that aired on May 10, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica made a guest appearance and frankly said how much they weigh as they were asked why women always keep their weight secret.
In the episode, Jessica said, “My agency said that I weigh 45 kilograms but I sometimes weigh one or two kilograms more.”
Tiffany said, “I weight 46 to 47 kilograms,” and Taeyeon said, “I never go on a diet. I hate exercising.”
At this, host Yoo Jae Suk asked about the SNSD members’ menu, which once attracted wide attention. Tiffany said, “We eat like that when we’re preparing for a new album. We can’t work if we really eat like that.”
In the episode, Tiffany got laughs by saying she somehow looks like comedian Park Ji Sun.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment