Search This Blog

May 11, 2012

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk says Ryeowook is pretending



Super Junior’s Eunhyuk made a biting remark on Ryeowook.
On May 10, Ryeowook uploaded a picture on his Twitter account with the comment, “D-2 Super Show 4 in Tokyo Dome. I’m pretending to be cool. I wasn’t going to upload this one but this was the only picture I had. Have a good day.”
In the picture, Ryeowook and Donghae are staring at the camera in a friendly pose. Ryeowook is lifting the corner of his mouth to make dimples in his cheeks.
At this, Eunhyuk said, “That pretending mouth. I understand. You might want to do that.”
However, Ryeowook wasn’t daunted by Eunhyuk’s biting remark at all but uploaded another picture of himself with Sungmin with the comment, “I’m pretending again. Let’s have fun at Tokyo Dome!”
In the picture, Ryeowook is again lifting the corner of his mouth. At this, Eunhyuk got laughs saying, “I don’t like this one.”
People responded: “They’re so cute,” “He’s not pretending,” “I like their conversation,” “I like when Ryeowook makes his face like that,” “This conversation is so funny,” “Ryeowook is so witty,” “I guess Eunhyuk was sad because Ryeowook didn’t take a picture with him.”
Source: TV Report


No comments:

Post a Comment