Search This Blog

September 27, 2012

2NE1′s Sandara Park thinks about letting her hair grow



2NE1′s Sandara Park is currently thinking about her hairstyle.
On September 27, Park posted a picture on her me2day account with the comment, “When summer had just started, I shaved half of my hair. Now it’s already fall. I’ve been living with the half shaved hairstyle for four months. Even though I still have to tour some more, I’m thinking about whether or not I will let my hair grow out. Don’t grow, no, tell her to grow. I don’t know.”
In the picture, Park is standing in front of the camera with a slight smile. Even though she felt awkward with her half shaved hairstyle, now she is thinking about letting her hair grow.
Park dyed her hair red and black. She complemented her unique hairstyle by wearing a beanie. She also showed off her sexy charm by wearing smoky makeup.
People who saw the picture responded: “Park looks better with long straight hair.” “Since you got used to your half shaved hair, it must be a tough decision to grow your hair again.” “To look stronger, half shaved hair is the best.” “I want to see a more feminine Park.”
2NE1 will hold their concert on September 28 and 29 in Saitama, Japan.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment