Search This Blog

May 11, 2012

Super Junior’s Heechul says he’s now thirty



Super Junior’s Heechul recently said that he’s now thirty years old in Korea.
On May 11, Heechul uploaded a picture on his Twitter account with the comment, “When I met SHINee’s Taemin at first, he was only 16. My managers said he was the anger version of me. I can’t believe he’s already twenty. But what’s really surprising is that I’m thirty now! I hate to get old!”
The picture shows Heechul and Taemin, comparing the two. Tying their hair back, they both are having big eyes, sharp noses, and nice and thick lips. Heechul is especially attracting attention by complaining that he is thirty this year.
People responded: “The main point of this comment is that Heechul is now thirty years old,” “Guys become real men when they turn thirty,” “Wow, they look so much alike!” “Heechul looks so young!”
Heechul was born on July 10, 1983, and he’s now 28.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment