Search This Blog

September 25, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk says, “Would such a hairstyle still fit me two years later?”



Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently expressed his feelings before joining the army.
On September 24, Leeteuk uploaded a picture of himself on his Twitter account with the comment, “This picture was taken when I was attending promotional events for the film Attack on the Pin-Up Boys. Maybe it was 2008. That kind of hairstyle was in fashion at that time. Would such a hairstyle still fit me two years later?”
In the picture, Leeteuk is wearing his brown hair in a ponytail. He’s especially attracting attention by expressing his sad feeling before joining the army.
People responded: “I think you can wear that hairstyle two years later.” “I can feel Leeteuk’s sad feeling.” “Please take care of yourself in the army. I want to see your ponytail two years later.”
Leeteuk will enter the 306 military training camp on October 30, receive military training for five weeks, and serve in the army for 21 months.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment