Search This Blog

September 25, 2012

Psy says, “I was more successful in the U.S than I thought”



Singer Psy recently gave his thoughts on the achievements he made in the U.S.
Psy arrived at Incheon International Airport on September 25 at 5:00 a.m. Completely dressed in black, giving an accent to his look with pink, Psy smiled at crowds of reporters.
Because Psy has become a world-famous celebrity, the airport was filled with crowds of reporters, who came to interview him.
Psy said, “Thank you for coming to see me so early in the morning. I’ve worked really hard in the U.S. for three weeks. Many people supported me, so I was worried about the result in the U.S, but I was more successful than I thought. I feel good. I thank you all.”
Psy will have a press interview in the afternoon.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment