Search This Blog

September 20, 2012

JYJ’s Jae Joong to go on a large-scale fan meeting tour of Asia



JYJ’s Jae Joong will go on a fan meeting tour of Asia this fall.
On September 21, JYJ’s agency reported that Jae Joong will hold fan meetings in such Asian countries as China, Thailand, and Indonesia, from October 21.
The agency says, “Jae Joong, who has received many favorable reviews for his acting in the drama series Doctor Jin, will go on a fan meeting tour to meet his Asian fans.”
Jae Joong says, “I feel very nervous because I haven’t seen my fans for a long time. I’m happy to deliver some news about me and talk about my drama series and movies.”
Jae Joong is currently shooting his new film, Jackal is Coming, and also reviewing some scripts for his next work.
Source: Starnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment