Search This Blog

June 05, 2012

Boyfriend’s Young Min is Kim Hyun Joong from Sorae Village?



Paparazzi pictures of Boyfriend’s Young Min are getting a lot of attention online.
An online community posted pictures with the caption, “Kim Hyun Joong from Sorae Village? Pictures of Boyfriend’s Young Min! Cleaning eyes.”
In the pictures, Young Min is wearing simple clothes but his crisp appearance captured the public’s attention.
People responded: “I thought he was really Kim Hyun Joong.” “I cleaned my eyes with the pictures!” “It would make my day if I met him on the street.” “I heard that their agency is in Sorae Village. I want to go there everyday.” “He is a standard god!”
Boyfriend recently signed a contract with big the Japanese agency, Bing, where Japanese national singers, B’z, Zard, and Kuraki Mai represent. The group will release their Japanese special album We are Boyfriend on June 6.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment