Search This Blog

March 30, 2012

KARA celebrates 5th anniversary


Girl group KARA recently celebrated the 5th anniversary of their debut with several tweets.
On March 29, Nicole tweeted, “Five years have already passed… I was 17 years old. Walking down memory lane… I have lots of memories. I will make more in the future.”
Han Seung Yeon tweeted a picture of herself fright after her debut with the comment, “The picture reminds me of all these memories. I love you. These days abs are very popular, but I didn’t even care about my figure at the time. So fresh, twenty years old.”
The youngest member Kang Jiyoung tweeted, “Let’s celebrate the 5th anniversary of KARA’s debut! And today is my beloved friend Sulli’s birthday too! Let’s celebrate! One, two, three!”
Leader Park Gyuri tweeted, “Five years after KARA’s debut… Time files like an arrow. Thank you for believing and supporting us for 5 years. Let’s keep making more memories in the future. My people!”
KARA debuted in 2007 as 4 member girl group and released their first album Blooming. But Kim Seong Hee seceded from the group in February, 2008 and then Kang Jiyoung and Goo Hara joined the group in June of the same year.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment