Search This Blog

March 22, 2012


Girl group 2NE1 recently took a pictorial with singer and producer Will.I.Am.
On March 22, Sandara Park posted pictures on her me2day account with the comment, “2NE1 with Will.I.Am! And if there is a cell phone charm like this I will always carry it. Chun Dung looks like a cell phone charm! There are more pictures! I have to go now because I’m busy.”
In the pictorial, 2NE1 members are standing on each side of Will.I.Am. CL’s enchanting appearance captured the public’s attention.
Another picture features MBLAQ’s Chun Dung, Park’s little brother. He looks cute while wearing a red dotted hat with rabbit ears.
People who saw the pictures responded: “I should buy that magazine.” “Chun Dung is so cute.” “You even took a pictorial with Will.I.Am!”
Source: Starnews 

No comments:

Post a Comment