Search This Blog

February 12, 2012

Fans from all over the world celebrate SNSD Sooyoung’s birthday




SNSD’s Sooyoung thanked all the fans worldwide who congratulated her birthday.
Sooyoung whose 23rd birthday was February 10, revealed how she felt on SNSD’s official homepage by saying, “I’m happy to have received congratulations from fans all over the world.”
Sooyoung who stayed in France for KBS 2TV’s Music Bank and other talk shows, greeted the fans by saying, “Originally, I was supposed to ride the plane on the 9th and arrive in Thailand at night of the 10th. But there were some minor changes, and I could stay on ‘land’ on my birthday. My birthday almost vaporized in midair. How are you all?”
She continued, “When I was young, I became excited as my birthday approaches, and it was my dream to have a birthday party at a fast food restaurant. I am grateful because I never expected to receive congratulations from so many people around the world.”
She also said, “I cannot be more thankful to the fans. I ate some delicious food and had a small party with the rest of the members. I think it was especially meaningful because I received congratulations from so many people and at the same time, spend quality time with my dearest friends. I feel that I don’t deserve this much love, but I will try to be the person who deserves it.”
SNSD’s fans did a voluntary service for Sooyoung’s birthday. SNSD’s fan club CISTUS who have held donations and voluntary work on every birthday of SNSD members, visited a facility for disabled babies, cleaned the place and looked after them on February 4. Not only that, they also donated Naver’s Happy Bean afterwards.
Recently, SNSD appeared in few of the America’s popular talk shows, and also appeared on a French talk show on February 8. SNSD plans to release a special album of “The Boys” in France on February 13.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment