Search This Blog

March 12, 2012

The Average Weight of Boy Groups


Following the popular rankings of girl groups by average height, a new chart, recording the average weight of boy groups, has attracted a lot of attention among netizens. The bar graph ranked the boy bands’ average weight from lightest to heaviest. Teen Top was the lightest with 55.1kg (121.5lbs), while 2PM took home the title as the heaviest boy group with 69.1kg (152.3lbs).
In addition, the graph draws particular attention on naming each range of weight that are divided into five big groups. Each group is indicated in colors of red, orange, yellow, green and blue, and titled, “Am I alive,” “Enough said,” “Close to average,” “The average,” and “Desirable weight.”
Many female netizens were shocked to see that some of their favorite male idols weighed approximately the same as they do. In fact, Teen Top, SHINeeInfiniteZE:ATwilight, and FT Island weighed under 60kg (132.3 pounds).
Netizens commented, “Teen Top and I weigh about the same...how sad,” “Oh my, they weigh less than I do! Please take some of my weight,” “I want to cry,” and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment