Search This Blog

February 14, 2012

This week’s ranking on SBS Inkygayo for February 12, 2012




This week’s ranking on SBS Inkygayo for February 12, 2012
Today MC : Nicole, IU, Goo Hara
This week’s Mutizen Song : Se7en “When I Can’t Sing”
This week’s Take Seven :
#1. B.A.P “WARRIOR”
#2. MBLAQ “This is War”
#3. Rainbow Pixie “Hoi Hoi”
#4. Teen Top “Crazy”
#5. Se7en “When I Can’t Sing”
#6. FTIsland “Severely”
#7. SunnyHill “Grasshopper Song”
Comeback Special :
#1. Davichi ; I will Think of You
Hot Debut : SPICA “Russian Roulette”
Goodbye Stage : Boyfriend “I’ll Be There”, Rainbow Pixie “Hoi Hoi”
Inkygayo Campaign Song : Dal Shabet “Low-Carbon Campaign Song”
This week’s cats were Wink, ChAOS, LED Apple, J-Cera, Lee Hyun, Ailee, Fat Cat,MARIO, Rainbow Pixie, Brian Joo, Boyfriend, SPICA, SunnyHill, B.A.P, T-ARA, Teen Top, Davichi, MBLAQ, FTIsland and Se7en.



Se7en : When I Can’t Sing



T-ARA : Lovey Dovey


MBLAQ : This is War



Teen Top : Crazy



FTIsland : Severely



B.A.P :WARRIOR



Boyfriend : I’ll Be There


Source : Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment