Search This Blog

September 04, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk releases his childhood picture



Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently released his childhood picture.
On September 4, Leeteuk uploaded his childhood picture on his Twitter account with the comment, “The toys I loved the most and my great-grandmother I loved the most. Isn’t he really handsome. I’m missing my people nowadays. Is fall coming?”
In the picture, little Leeteuk is staring at the camera with a bright smile on his face in his great-grandmother’s arms. He’s showing off big eyes and clean white skin. The toys in Leeteuk’s arms are showing his personality.
People responded: “I think little Leeteuk is cuter.” “No wonder why he’s handsome now.” “He’s so cute that I want to bite him.” “I’m sure his great-grandmother loved him a lot.”
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment