Search This Blog

September 25, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk expresses his feelings prior to joining the Army



Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently expressed his feelings prior to joining the Army.
On September 25, Leeteuk tweeted, “Things I Can See Only When I Stop written by Buddhist priest Haemin. This might be the most needed phrase for me. I have just been running forward. I should stop for a while to reflect on myself and to look around. I will try to become a better person.”
People who saw the tweet responded: “I hope you have safe trip to the Army.” “It will be a nice experience for you.” “I think life has become complicated prior to him joining the Army.”
Leeteuk will enter the 306 military training camp in Euijeongbu, Gyeonggi Province on October 30 and serve his duty in the Army.
Source: Starnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment