Search This Blog

September 20, 2012

SNSD’s Sooyoung says, “I failed seventy auditions before I debuted”



SNSD’s Sooyoung recently said, “I auditioned seventy times to be an actress before I debuted as a singer, but I failed them all.”
On September 20, the lifestyle magazine First Look released a pictorial of Sooyoung along with an interview with her.
Currently appearing in tvN’s drama series The 3rd Hospital, Sooyoung said in the interview, “I was nervous about debuting as an actress at first, but I could focus on acting as time went by.”
Sooyoung also said, “I wanted to be an actress before I debuted as a singer. I prepared and auditioned about seventy times to be an actress, but I failed them all. I couldn’t give up though. I have made efforts little by little, and I’m now an actress.”
Sooyoung is currently playing the role of Eui Jin in the drama series The 3rd Hospital, which stars Kim Seung Woo, Oh Ji Ho, and Kim Min Jung.
Source: Starnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment