Search This Blog

September 18, 2012

Psy gains public favor in USA: “He is a humble yet amazing entertainer”



World wide singer Psy is receiving an explosive response in the United States.
Psy, who is currently staying in the States, is continuously appearing on local media outlets. He appears on several TV and radio programs and has had many favorable articles published about him with quotes from an interview with Scooter Braun.
During the interview, Psy said, “I’m still walking down the street like, ‘Why I’m here? Why I’m here?’ You know, I’ve done this 12 years in Korea, and I’m rookie here now. I never expect I would become a K-pop star.” He also talked about when he was attending the Berklee College of Music in Boston.
Scooter Braun said, ”He came over to the States and we started talking business and PSY said, ‘Well this is very nice, but I’d rather just take you to Koreatown tonight and drink.”
On September 18, a music video for “Gangnam Style” received over 200 million hits on YouTube. Psy tweeted in English, “Got 200 million views! Thanks everybody!”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment