Search This Blog

September 12, 2012

f(x) members make a surprise visit to Sulli’s set



Girl group f(x) recently made a surprise visit to the set of Sulli’s TV series to show their support.
On September 12, Sulli posted a picture on her me2day account with the comment, “My group members came to the set to support me. I slept for only two hours but I feel energetic. Thank you so much. This is why I’m happy. Mwah.”
In the picture, f(x) members Victoria, Krystal, Amber, and Luna are posing for the camera with Sulli in comfortable clothes.
People who saw the picture responded: “They have warm hearts.” “Sulli slept only for two hours while shooting the series?” “Go, f(x)!”
Sulli is currently playing the role of a girl named Goo Jae Hee, who disguised herself as a boy to meet SHINee’s Min Ho (plays the role of Kang Tae Joon) in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday To The Beautiful You.
Source: Starnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment