Search This Blog

September 09, 2012

2NE1′s Sandara Park smiles with her eyes



2NE1′s Sandara Park recently enticed her male fans.
On September 5, Park released a picture of herself smiling with her eyes on her me2day account with the comment, “Oops, when did I smile like this? What was wrong with me? Please make me smile like this all the time. Ugh, gross.”
In the picture Park is wearing a blue training suit and covering her smiling mouth with her hand. She is  capturing her male fans with her smiling eyes.
People who saw the picture responded: “Even though I’m a girl, she is making my heart flutter. She is so beautiful.” “Her smile makes me feel so good.” “She is so cute with her smiling eyes.”
2NE1 successfully completed the first leg of their Japanese tour ‘New Evolution’ which started on August 31 through September 2 in Osaka. They will keep touring Nagoya on September 7 and 8, Yokohama in September 11 and 12, and Saitama on September 29 and 30.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment