Search This Blog

August 01, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk says, “My personal information has been leaked”



Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently said his personal information has been leaked.
On July 1, Leeteuk tweeted, “I received a text-massage that says my personal information has been leaked. I wasn’t surprised because it happens occasionally, but I didn’t feel very good. It says the police started an investigation on the personal information leak, but it’s going to be leaked again. I change my phone number, but it’s useless. How do people hack? They’re so smart.”
People responded: “Who’s leaking personal information?” “It’s a serious problem.” “Please cheer up!”
Super Junior are currently promoting the lead track of their sixth album, “Sexy, Free & Single.”
Source: Starnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment