Search This Blog

August 01, 2012

Is B2ST’s “It’s Not Me” talking about Jun Hyung and KARA’s Hara?



The lyrics for B2ST’s song “It’s Not Me” are receiving a lot of attention.
B2ST released their fifth EP Midnight Sun on July 22 and the lyrics for “It’s Not Me” are drawing a lot of attention from the public.
There are rumors that the lyrics are about star couple, Yong Jun Hyung and KARA’s Goo Hara.
The lyrics include a man trying to release his girlfriend’s anger saying, “I don’t know why you’re upset after what you’ve heard.” “I’ve never been to a Hongdae club. So it couldn’t be me.” “You know that I’m not good at lying. I left my cell phone at home. So please let go of your anger. What do you want to have?”
People responded: “It’s fun to hear a song that makes excuses.” “The lyrics are realistic.” “I feel like I can relate to the song.”
Source: Xportsnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment