Search This Blog

August 26, 2012

Happy birthday Super Junior’s Yesung!



Recently, Super Junior’s Yesung posted a proofshot of his birthday party.
On August 24, the singer tweeted a picture and commented “Today is my birthday. A picture with some members after a shooting! Thank you all.”
Then he added, “I had no idea that my fans, E.L.F, could make me this happy on my birthday,” expressing his gratitude to his fans who celebrated the big day.
In the picture, Super Junior’s Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and Shindong gathered together to congratulate Yesung on his birthday and they are all posing friendly toward the camera.
Netizens who saw the posting commented: “Happy happy birthday, Yesung!!” “Happy birthday Yesung.” “You must be happy since a lot of people congratulate you on your birthday.”
Source: Xportsnews

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment