Search This Blog

August 02, 2012

2PM’s Nichkhun peacefully reaches an agreement with the car accident victim



2PM’s Nichkhun peacefully reached an agreement with the car accident victim.
On August 2, JYP Entertainment, Nichkhun’s agency, reported, “Nichkhun peacefully reached an agreement with the car accident victim. If there’s a further police investigation, he’ll sincerely cooperate.”
Nichkhun is currently shutting himself up in his place.
Regarding Nichkhun’s comeback, JYP Entertainment says, “Nothing has been decided yet. Nichkhun will not participate in both JYP Nation and our family concert in Japan.”
After the accident, Nichkhun apologized to his fans on his social networking account.
Nichkhun said, “I betrayed all people who have loved and supported me. I thought I needed more time to think about my behavior and myself so that I don’t make such a mistake again. I’m so ashamed and disappointed at myself. I am really sorry.”
Nichkhun got into a car accident while driving under the influence on July 24 at around 2:30 a.m. He was on his way back home from a dinner with JYP artists after his practice for JYP Nation concert.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment