Search This Blog

August 26, 2012

2NE1′s Sandara Park covers her face with a mask



2NE1′s Sandara Park recently showed off her charismatic charm.
On August 23, Park posted a picture on her me2day account with the comment, “We are in LA right now. I remember when we came here two years ago to shoot 2NE1 TV. I was naive at the time so I starved for a week because there was no Korean food. But I managed to accommodate myself to the United States. Maybe it’s because many fans welcomed us. But I’m still going to go to a Korean restaurant.”
She drew a lot of attention with her splendid fashion, including a skeleton printed scarf and red jacket. The black scarf covering her face up complemented her charismatic charm.
Hair and makeup style also impressed the public. Her half shaved hair with long eye lines made her look even sexier.
People responded: “Thank you for saying hello.” “That’s the style only Park can look good with.” “She looks good.” “Park has strong charisma.”
2NE1 will start touring Japan by holding New Evolution on August 31.
Source: TV Report

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment