Search This Blog

July 22, 2012

T-ara’s Hyomin: “I’m okay and I will be more careful”



T-ara’s Hyomin recently talked about falling down while performing on stage.
On July 22, Hyomin tweeted, “Lots of things happened today. I accidentally fell down on stage. I should have been more careful because we will hold a concert the day after tomorrow. For the people who are worrying about me, I’m okay so don’t worry. I will be more careful.”
Hyomin appeared on the July 22 episode of SBS’s Inkigayo and fell down while performing their song “Day By Day.” She immediately stood back up and finished performing the song but since the show aired live, her spill received considerable attention online.
Hyomin will play the role of a nine tailed fox in MBC’s Friday sitcom Ten Thousandth Man, which will start airing on August 10.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment