Search This Blog

April 30, 2012

SHINee’s Key, “I fought with Min Ho a lot”



SHINee’s Key and Min Ho recently talked about their fights when they were trainees.
SIHNee appeared in the April 26 episode of tvN’s talk show Taxi and showed off their speaking skills.
Key said that group members fought with each other many times over trivial things. He said, “Since I’m from Gyeongsang Provinces, I couldn’t understand why I have to be polite to Min Ho, who is the same age as me but became a trainee earlier than me. Min Ho, however, kept asked me to clean up the table and we finally fought with each other.”
According to Key, the fight was pretty serious and the two singers felt awkward toward each other for two years. Key said, “We’ve been awkward around each other for two years, even after our debut.”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment