Search This Blog

July 22, 2012

Super Junior’s Sungmin says, “I’m not as rich as you think”



Super Junior’s Sungmin recently said he is not as rich as people think.
In an interview for the August issue of @ Star 1, which was done on July 20, Sungmin explained the rumor that he is a son of a business tycoon.
The rumor spread after Super Junior did a commercial shoot for a company that Sungmin’s father was running.
Sungmin once said, “My father is running a company that made electronic tax calculation equipment for the first time. I appeared in a commercial for that company with other Super Junior members.”
In the interview, Sungmin said, “It’s not a bad rumor but it was exaggerated that I’m a son of a business tycoon. It’s not that bad to be a son of a business tycoon but I’m embarrassed because I’m actually not.”
He also said, “I wish my father’s business goes well.”
Super Junior released their sixth album, Sexy, Free & Single, early in July and topped the charts with the album.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment