Search This Blog

July 29, 2012

NU’EST’s Aron greets fans through Facebook



NU’EST’s Aron has left a message to international fans on Facebook.
Greeting fans through the group’s official Facebook, Aron, the eldest member in NU’EST, also shared two selcas that he thought turned out well.

He wrote,
“Hey everyone! This is Aron again! :D
How are you guys doing? I hope well… it’s been a while so I was curious as to how our international fans were doing. (:
I took a few photos over the past few days (and they came out pretty well if I may say so myself) haha. (: I hope you guys enjoy~
We’re going to Japan this Saturday to perform at the Tokyo Dome!
It’s our first international performance so we’re really nervous… :x
Please show your love and support for us if you’re gonna be out there this weekend! (:
Anyways, enough about us. How are you guys? Enjoying summer vacation I assume? Hehe I wonder when we’ll have a vacation~
We’re currently promoting “Action” right now so please support us! Thank you guys! ♥”

The top picture appears to be taken from the set of the group’s recent CeCi photoshoot, while the second picture looks to be taken in a car. Nonetheless, those two pictures did come out very well.
In other news, NU’EST has been promoting 1st mini-album Action and will be performing at the Tokyo Dome on July 28th for the K-Dream Live Concert.
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment