Search This Blog

July 19, 2012

JYJ’s Jun Su records a song with the best American producers



JYJ’s Jun Su started working on recording for a repackaged album with the best American producers.
C-jes Entertainment, Jun Su’s agency, says, “Jun Su is currently recording a song in English for his world tour. He’ll soon shoot a music video for the song. I cannot tell you the title and genre of the song yet, but the songwriter Bruce ‘Automatic’ Vanderveer from Sony Music participated in the production of the song. He’s a talented songwriter who has worked with Christina Aguilera, The Wanted, and Leona Lewis.”
A person related with the American music industry says, “Many American producers are interested in Asian artists nowadays. This project also started as some of American producers got to be interested in C-jes’s plan and JYJ’s talents. The success of their world tour is guaranteed and this song will entertain many global music fans.”
The songwriter Automatic says, “I was surprised by Jun Su. He sings with sincerity. I was thinking of two days to record but just one day was enough for him. I was very surprised by him throughout the recording. I’m so happy that I could work with him.”
The best American producer and crew members will also participate in creating a music video of the song.
The music video director Marc Klasfeld, who will direct Jun Su’s music video, produced a music video of “We Are Young,” which recently topped the Billboard Chart, and has worked with Beyonce, Eminem, Jay-Z, and Far East Movement.
Klasfeld says, “I was very surprised by the music video of Jun Su’s ‘Tarantallegra.’ His performance was great and his acting was also very good. I’m looking forward to working with him.”
Jun Su says, “I got confidence after releasing a worldwide album and going on a world tour. I believe it’s bringing such good results. I’m so happy to work with such great artists.”
The repackaged album will be released in mid-August. Jun Su will go on a world tour to North and South America and Europe from the end of August to October.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment