Search This Blog

July 29, 2012

2NE1′s Sandara Park kisses a man on the stage



“I’m actually a wild woman.”
On July 29 at 6:00 p.m., 2NE1 held the second Seoul concert for their world tour, titled 2NE1 2012 1st World Tour – New Evolution, after the first one on 28.
At the concert, Sandara Park gave a fancy solo performance of “Kiss” for their fans. Before starting the performance, Park got laughs by saying, “Are you having fun? I’m really having fun now. I just want to let you know one thing. I’m not sure how you’ve thought about me. I guess you’ve just thought about me as a cute girl, but I’m not. I’m actually very wild.”
Park also picked a man from a foreign country, saying, “Because this is part of our world tour, I’ll choose a man from an overseas country.”
The man chosen by Park went up to the stage and got seduced by her during the performance of “Kiss.” At the end of the performance, Park surprised the audience by sitting on the man’s lap and kissing him on the cheek.
As the first Korean girl group going on a world tour, 2NE1 will hold the tour in collaboration with Travis Payne, a concert director and choreographer who used to work for Michael Jackson, the world-renowned fashion designer Jeremy Scott, and Live Nation, a company that planned and managed Lady Gaga and Madonna’s world tours.
2NE1 will continue their world tour in New Jersey on August 18, LA on August 28, Osaka from August 31 to September 2, Nagoya from September 7 to 8, Yokohama from September 11 to 12, and Saitama from September 28 to 29.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment