Search This Blog

May 16, 2012

JYJ’s Kim Jun Soo, “Xia is my identity”



Kim Jun Soo held a press conference at Lotte Hotel in Seoul on May 16 and introduced his first solo album Xia Tarantallegra .
Kim said, “I used my stage name Xia as the title for my first solo album. Xia is my identity and the word includes everything about my identity.”
Kim debuted in 2004 as a member of group TVXQ and used his stage name Xia Jun Soo. Then he left SM Entertainment with Kim Jae Joong and Park Yoo Chun and formed JYJ together.
Kim explained why he used the name Xia again. “I haven’t changed it for the last 8 years so using the name Xia is natural. I didn’t think that much about my name. I don’t mind which name my fans call me among Jun Soo, Kim Jun Soo, Xia, and Xia Jun Soo.”
He added, “I use Xia when I give my autograph. I’ve never changed my autograph either. My situation has changed but I myself haven’t changed at all. That’s why I named my album Xia.”
Kim released his first solo album on May 15. He is the first member among JYJ members, to release a solo album.
He showed off his talented skills as a singer-songwriter by producing his album and writing most of songs by himself. Various genres, including, dance, pop ballad, and R & B are included in the album and Kim Jae Joong, Dynamic Duo’s Gaeko, and rapper Bizzy were featured in the album.
Kim will hold a concert at Jamsil Gymnasium in Seoul on May 12 and 20 to celebrate the release of his album. Then he will tour Asian countries, including, Thailand, Macao, Taiwan, Indonesia, and China until July.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment