Search This Blog

June 29, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk posts his private teaser image


Recently, Super Junior’s Leeteuk posted a teaser image that he kept in private.
On June 25, the star tweeted a picture and commented “To thank you for your unfailing support and love, I’m revealing unddoctre image which wasn’t revealed so far.”
In the picture, his face is full of sorrow. His heavy makeup and eyes with a strong gaze complete a mysterious look, as opposed to the friendly image that he has shown.
He gave the name “Leeteuk, the Thinker” to his image and added, “This is the only picture I have in my phone. If I didn’t appear in any variety shows and stayed quiet like a mysterious person, would you consider me as a cool guy?”
Netizens who saw the posting commented: “Don’t worry, you still look gorgeous.” “You look quite mysterious to me.” “So this is the undoctored image that wasn’t revealed!” “I like Leeteuk’s fan service.”
Starting on June 21, each member began to release his teaser image taken with the theme of “Beautiful Men” one day after another, building more expectations and curiosity about their new music and returning stage.
The group’s sixth album, Sexy, Free & Single, will be revealed online on July 1.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment