Search This Blog

June 29, 2012

2PM’s Ok Taec Yeon sends his own written song to JYP, “Please select my song.”

2PM’s Ok Taec Yeon revealed that he recently sent a demo version of his own written song to a company.
On June 25, Taec Yeon posted on his Twitter, “I sent a demo of my song to the company for the first time. I will be sending more from now on, but I really hope that mine gets chosen.”
Taec Yeon steadily posted on his Twitter that he is working on writing songs. His Twitter profile reads, “A member of 2PM, and I am currently writing songs.” Not only that, Taec Yeon sent Lim Seul Ong a message saying, “Hurry up and write the lyrics for my song.”
Netizens commented: “Everything will turn out fine for Taec Yeon.” “I want to listen to the song he composed.” “I’m already curious.” “JYP please select his song.”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment