Search This Blog

June 29, 2012

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun sheds tears for his father: “I’m sorry”


JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun recently felt an irresistible yearning for his father.
On June 22, Park surprised his fans by tweeting, “All I have is a phone number that no one will answer no matter how often I try to call.”
He gave a hint that he misses his father by saying, “I think of you whenever I drink. I haven’t done anything good but if I tell the public, can I hear from you one last time?”
“I’m so sorry that you have to be there alone. I hope that I can stop crying. Everyone will experience this in their lives but this is so painful.”
People who read his tweets responded: “Don’t cry, oppa.” “You miss your father a lot.” “He is so nice.” “My heart even hurts.”
Park’s father passed away on March 14.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment