Search This Blog

June 18, 2012

JYJ’s Junsu successfully hold a live concert in Indonesia



JYJ’s Junsu successfully held a live concert in Indonesia as a solo singer.
On June 16 (local time), Junsu held a live concert titled “Xia’s First Asian Tour in Indonesia” and interacted with nearly 2,500 fans in Indonesia.
At the concert, Junsu got the fans excited by performing both ballad and dance songs, including “Tarantallegra,” “Though I Already Know,” “I Hate Love,” “Fever,” and “Set Me Free.”
Junsu also had a talk time with the fans and said, “I’m Xia. Are you having a good time? I love you,” in Indonesian.
After the concert was over, Junsu said, “I can’t believe that I had a concert in Indonesia. Thanks to the fans, I could have such a great concert in a country that I visited for the first time. I promise I’ll visit again.”
Junsu will continue his concert tour in Taiwan on June 23.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment