Search This Blog

June 03, 2012

IU takes a picture with KARA’s Nicole and Goo Hara



IU recently released a picture of herself with KARA’s Nicole and Goo Hara. They’re hosting SBS TV’s Inkigayotogether.
On June 3, IU uploaded the picture on her Twitter account with the comment, “Hara who always sent me text messages to cheer me up and Nicole who cheered me up in a loud voice watching my performance. I cannot see them for a while.”
IU also commented, “I’ll support the new host! I want to cheer myself up as well for my concert tomorrow!”
In the picture, IU is staring at the camera with Nicole and Goo, making a V-sign with her fingers. Their friendly pose is especially attracting attention.
People responded: “I’m sure you’ll do well for your concert tomorrow!” “IU’s becoming more and more mature.”
IU has hosted SBS TV’s Inkigayo since last October with Goo and Nicole. However, she’s leaving the show for two months because of her national concert tour.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment