Search This Blog

June 29, 2012

2PM’s Wooyoung gives his thoughts on his first solo performance


2PM’s Wooyoung said thank you to his fans after finishing his first solo performance.
On June 29, Wooyoung tweeted, “Today was really a special day to me. I gave my first performance and received the Best Cover Model Award for the first time. I really appreciate all my family, friends, and fans. I’ve just started. Please give me a lot of support and cheers.”
Wooyoung peformed “Sexy Lady” and “Tonight” at Mnet’s 20′s Choice Awards, which was held at the outdoor pool of Banyantree Club & Seoul on June 28. He impressed many viewers with his performance with full of groove; however, he made a mistake because of the wet stage while performing.
Along with his first solo performance, Wooyoung was also chosen as the best cover model by Men’s Health.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment