Search This Blog

May 31, 2012

Teen Top’s Niel calls a radio program, “I want to catch two hares”



Teen Top’s Niel recently talked about his worries on a radio program.
The May 31 episode of MBC Radio FM4U This is Sweet Sorrow received a surprise phone call. Sweet Sorrow asked the caller to tell his name, and he surprised the audience by saying, “I have the same name as Teen Top’s Niel.”
He added, “I’m in my third year of high school and I also have another job. I want to catch two hares.” Sweet Sorrow finally heard that the group will appear on the radio program.
People responded: “I was surprised to hear Niel.” “It was the real Niel! This is daebak.” “It was so funny that I laughed out loud.”
Teen Top will return performing by appearing in June 1 episode of KBS’s Music Bank.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment