Search This Blog

May 07, 2012

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun thanks his fans visiting the gravesite of his recently deceased dad.



JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun recently thanked his fans visiting the gravesite of his deceased dad.
On May 5, Park tweeted “I’m on my way home after visiting my dad. Thanks for my fans who made visits to the grave of my dad. He won’t feel alone thanks to you. I really appreciate your visits.”
Park’s father passed away while Park is in South America for JYJ’s tour and the star heard the news on touching down Korea on March 14.
Netizens responded: “God bless you and your father.” “Hope you’ll soon overcome the grief.” “Hope everything goes well with you!”
The JYJ member is currently starring in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Rooftop Prince as Prince Lee Gak.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment