Search This Blog

May 28, 2012

JYJ’s Jun Su expresses his firm determination on his first solo Asia tour



JYJ’s Jun Su recently expressed his firm determination on his first solo Asia tour.
Jun Su showed up at a press conference that was held at Bangkok Convention Center in Thailand on May 27 at 11. The JYJ member revealed, “I’m really thrilled that my Asia tour begins in Thailand, Asia. I really wanna do well with the first concert.”
The popular singer also added, “This album has all about me, and through the album, I wanted to show something new rather than following the current trend. I hope the concert will hit it big with Thailand fans.”
Jun Su didn’t forget to show his affection towards Thailand fans. When a reporter told him that Kim’s twitter page is in the limelight in Thailand, the knockout stated, “I like tropical trees and beautiful beaches, so I love to tweet photos of them. I think I’ll post a photo of Thailand tropical trees. And I also plant to sing a new song titled “Lullaby.”
A reporter from one of the prestigious outlets in Thailand says, “He is expected to give the greatest performances than ever, and he’s been getting more and more gorgeous as well. We believe he is the one of the greatest artists in Asia. We’re looking forward to his concert in Thailand.”
Kim Jun Su’s first sols Asia concert, titled XIA 1st Aisa Tour in Bangkok, was successfully held at Paragon Hall following the press conference.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment