Search This Blog

May 01, 2012

2NE1′s Sandara Park has a baby face, “She is full of expression”



2NE1′s Sandara Park recently released pictures of her with 100 facial expressions.
Park released the pictures with various facial expressions on her me2day account starting on April 26 through 30.
She also left a comment, “Tadaa! Do you remember when I released the Mr. Tangerine version of these pictures before? Here are the second ones! The Olympic version of the pictures featuring 100 Parks. Today is the last day for the second Blackjack. I’m sad. You did a great job for the last year! Are you going to be the third Blackjack too? Don’t be sad Blackjack people! I’m a member of 2NE1 and Blackjack! I understand you. I’m doing my best, so let’s cheer up together!”
In the pictures, Park is wearing 100 different facial expressions. She looks like an arrogant, hateful, and flattering person. The pictures were taken when she shot a TV commercial.
People who saw the pictures responded: “Park is so attractive.” “You are not aging at all. You have the youngest look.” “You are so cute.”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment