Search This Blog

March 21, 2012

Big Bang’s Seungri says, “I don’t need airline food to fill up my stomach. I’ve got other members’ love”


Recently, Big Bang’s Seungri has shared why he has not eaten airline food. 
On March 19, Seungri posted a picture on Me2day with the comment, “I didn’t eat airline cuisine on my flight to Japan today. Because other members are giving me attention, I feel full without eating. Yes, keep on giving me the attention. I love Big Bang.” 
The picture is a still cut from SBS’s Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyo Ri’s You & I that aired on March 18. Seungri is holding a microphone to speak, while other members are leaning towards him to listen. 
Through this picture, he wanted to show off the way they are looking at him. 
Netizens who saw the posting comment: “I see what fills up your stomach.” “Seungri grows by the affection of hyungs.” “Have a safe trip to Japan.” 
Big Bang is to release its new album Alive in Japan on March 28.
Source: Starnews 

No comments:

Post a Comment