Search This Blog

February 19, 2012

This week’s ranking on SBS Inkigayo for February 19, 2012


This week’s ranking on SBS Inkigayo for February 19, 2012
Today MC : Nicole, IU, Goo Hara
This week’s Mutizen Song : Se7en “When I Can’t Sing”
This week’s Take Seven :
#1. B.A.P “WARRIOR”
#2. Se7en “When I can’t Sing”
#3. Block B “Narina”
#4. Teen Top “Crazy”
#5. Dal Shabet “Hit U”
#6. FTIsland “Severely”
#7. Davich “I will Think of You”
Comeback Special : K.will “I Hate Myself”, “I Need You”
Hot Debut : EXID “Whoz That Girl”
Goodbye Stage : NS Yoon G “The  Reason I Became a Witch”
Inkygayo Campaign Song : K.will & Sistar “Low-Carbon Campaign Song”
This week’s cats were AXIZ, Wink, SPEED, Take Hyun, K.will, EXID, Stellar, Ailee, LED Apple, Block B, Nine Muses, NS Yoon G, Dal Shabet, SPICA, B.A.P, Davichi, K.will, Teen Top, FTIsland and Se7en.

Se7en “When I can’t Sing”


FTIsland “Severely”


B.A.P “WARRIOR”


Teen Top “Crazy”


Dal Shabet “Hit U”


K.will “I Hate Myself”


EXID “Whoz That Girl”


NS Yoon G “The  Reason I Became a Witch”


AXIZ “Why Don’t You Give It Up”


Wink “Adda, go-geot-cham”


TAKE HYUN “Stand By Me”


Stellar “U.F.O”


LED Apple “Time Is Up”
Source : Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment