Search This Blog

September 10, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk says, “I was often beaten by my father”



Super Junior’s Leeteuk talked about his unfortunate childhood.
In the episode of MBC TV’s Good Day, which aired on September 10, some celebrities’ interviews about their childhood were shown.
On a TV show, Leeteuk said, “I was often beaten by my father when I was young. Since I was an elementary school student, I had been stressed by that. I was always afraid of my father, so I was confused if what I was doing was right when I was just a trainee. I wanted to succeed as soon as possible.”
People responded: “It’s good that Leeteuk has overcome his unfortunate childhood.” “I cannot imagine the hard time he has gone through.” “After having all the hard times, Leeteuk has become the best Hallyu star in Korea!”
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment